KSBA Santa Barbara Municipal Airport. MSFS

It's an awesome airport and scenery package for MSFS...bought and downloaded last night as soon as I saw it was available. Very happy with it, and these screenshots show it off very nicely :) 

I do not know if Orbx would be up for this, but I think it would help immensely and potentially really really sell a product if you always planned to include the "comparison to stock scenery" slider image thing where you can drag the little bar and compare right there what you'd be getting with the third party upgrade.

It's definitely my favorite airport. It should remain this way in MSMF.

But i am just begining to enjoy it after being stuck in black screen and "press any key to continue" loop.

Hundreds of people are still stuck in these bugs. The next update should fix some of them.

Anyway, KSBA is absolutely great. Will buy it in no time with KBUR.

Dom

On 8/30/2020 at 11:26 AM, MasonDominique said:

It's definitely my favorite airport. It should remain this way in MSMF.

But i am just begining to enjoy it after being stuck in black screen and "press any key to continue" loop.

Hundreds of people are still stuck in these bugs. The next update should fix some of them.

Anyway, KSBA is absolutely great. Will buy it in no time with KBUR.

Dom

For me, the only thing that works when it says "Press any key to continue" is a double-click of the left mouse button.

"Press any key" - as long as that key is the left mouse button. Oh, and press it twice for good measure :lol:

On 9/6/2020 at 2:26 PM, MasonDominique said:

Hi JimmiG

If you are still stuck at this screen i am sorry for you.

(yes, keyboard keys are not working very much)

In my case, each time i want to fly, i recheck my microsoft account and password. I hope you passed these steps.

Dom

It works, but like I said, I have to double-click the mouse button instead of pressing "the any key".

Archived