1S2 - WA56

Wakashi

Having not pulled the trigger yet on the latest and greatest Sim (according to what I'm seeing, reading and understanding), thought I would go ahead and post some from my old sim!  It still works great (for the most part), I still enjoy using it when I can but I am also enjoying seeing all the stuff from MSFS2020 on the forum!

Anyway, here are some shots from a short flight from 1S2 (Darrington) to WA56 (Israel's Farm).  Hope you enjoy

4.5, All Orbx, Lionheart Piper Pacer, Rex Sky Force, Rex Environment Force!

Circled 1S2 a couple of times to gain some altitude!

6sN3ggh.jpg

Headed down the Sauk river valley for 3W5!

vFZCMzd.jpg

Concrete dead ahead!

fxFH4mR.jpg

Concrete the City and airport!

NMeUvIA.jpg

Lined up (somewhat) with the turf runway!  Hope no cows run out!

CZkJ6SP.jpg

Just about over the fence!

oVnMwhs.jpg

Whew! over the fence!

GlVbZ1R.jpg

Made it just in time for vittles with Mr. & Mrs. Israel and young uns'

h3HeF1C.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

12 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Udderly great shots Roger. Glad no cows got hurt jumping over the fence y'all jumped over:rolleyes:. Great shots and real nice to hear y'all back on the sim.:)

Thanks Karl, yeah, we were skimming the weed tops on that one! :o  Thanks also for the welcome! 

11 hours ago, adambar said:

First the fence then the rock, that's going to leave a mark. :D  Well done Roger. :)

Heck, we don’t sweat the petty stuff that should buff out right easy! :rolleyes:  Thanks Adam for commenting!

4 hours ago, lifejogger said:

The shots from your old sim look great Roger.  I have not invested in the new either.

Thanks John much appreciated!  I’m sure I will take the dive for the new kid on the block sim in the next month or so, just waiting to see how things are going forward, also hoping to get a new rig soon!

Archived