Over a Dawn Germany bound for Greece...

Orbx Flyer

10 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Nice shots Orbx Flyer

Lately, I've been trying to fly over countries and continents that I for the most part...don't.  The 'do not' has no basis for not to...lol.  So...stretching those wings.  For instance, I have Aussie2 and yet have flown very little over that continent, even though I have also the Gold Coast...etc.  So...have been...and been really enjoying the update.  We all need to take a flight off of a different continent or country that we hail from....lol!   At least once in awhile...!!! :)

18 minutes ago, Orbx Flyer said:

Lately, I've been trying to fly over countries and continents that I for the most part...don't.  The 'do not' has no basis for not to...lol.  So...stretching those wings.  For instance, I have Aussie2 and yet have flown very little over that continent, even though I have also the Gold Coast...etc.  So...have been...and been really enjoying the update.  We all need to take a flight off of a different continent or country that we hail from....lol!   At least once in awhile...!!! :)

I totally agree to that. It makes me learn the world, even without the ability to travel...

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Where is the first one?

Well...I'm bad...I just decided to check out Germany...and plopped myself down on an airport in mid-Germany that could take a '37.  Can't remember the name, Jack.  Germany to Greece is a great rout over Europe...with usually exceptional visuals coming onto Final over the Aegean Sea...

52 minutes ago, Orbx Flyer said:

Germany to Greece is a great rout over Europe...with usually exceptional visuals coming onto Final over the Aegean Sea...

I could fill you up with a load of real life shots from this route...

9 hours ago, Stillwater said:

I could fill you up with a load of real life shots from this route...

.....please Gerold...have at it.   Just figure out the Forum that they will be accepted! R.L. visuals....only lock in your mental outtake when flying it in virtual. :)  I see you are from Hannover....so guess where the next P3Dv5HF2 is going to plop me....and you only get one guess....LOL!   WAIT...wait...I remember that I did Ortho4XP covering all of Germany, when I went nuts about two years ago,and covered the West and East coast of North America,  South America, and Central America...and ALL of Europe!   I've changed my mind...with the great new visuals put out by XP 11.50 B14...it's off to beautiful ORTHO Hannover...to the also beautiful city of Madrid, Spain!  I'm now glad I took the major time investment to over-night generate all of Europe and the Mediterranean....ok..gotta go...excited to fly....  Later!

Post Edit....just came back to to say, that if Ortho4XP SPAIN, looks killer...I can imagine what this most beautiful and diverse country would look like in a full blown HD Orbx T.E. treatment for XP!    If they ever came out with that offering....wham, bam....the plastic gets slapped down!

2 hours ago, Orbx Flyer said:

.....please Gerold...have at it.   Just figure out the Forum that they will be accepted! R.L. visuals

Ok, I´ll keep it in mind to combine with a virtual flight. But currently I am busy in South America, so it´ll take a while!

Archived