FlyJuly sale?

YoYo

I recived info about sale - FlyJuly. What is it? :rollmyeyes:

Info:

Celebrating all things flight sim!

Enjoy great value offers, new products, flight sim partner promotions and more.

It's time to fly!

Any idea about this announcement? I dont see any discount just for TE Orlando and Bundle products.

13 minutes ago, Dadtom65 said:

Hi YoYo. If you go to Orbx Central and then when it comes up click on the FlyJuly page, there you will find what is on offer. Thanks Derek.

Thanks Dadtom65...Just checked and I don't see any FlyJuly page in Orbx Central.

Is there any other place that shows what FlyJuly is?

Hi. If your on this page now, if you scroll to the top of the page you will see OrbxDirect button with three other buttons. Press the OrbxDirect button that will take you the page where you will selections of items for sale flipping past. When it gets to the July sale select it and it will show what you can get. Thanks Derek.

1 hour ago, Jack the Swede in Spain said:

I must be blind but on my Orbx Central opening page there is NO FlyJuly page or button for the page.

Jack

Nobody has it, just advertising something that will be I suppose ;),

If you are in the US you can listen in local time in the evening for a voucher code.. obviously that'll be really not a goer for us in Europe where 7pm in LA is tweetybird time here.

3 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

@dave302

Your off topic posts have been removed.

If you wish to impose your views about a flight simulator version on other potential users,

please go to another forum, such as Avsim or Reddit, where such conduct is not in

breach of the forums rules.

Sorry about that.

Dave

Archived