A few at Tillamook - XPlane Vulkan 11.50b9

renault

Just a few , puttering around on Sunday afternoon. I spent the better part of a Saturday afternoon, dealing with endless CTD's trying to get 

the Khamsim t6 to work. Finally on Sunday it was "clear sailing" and I didn't look back. Gotta remember always that Vulkan is a beta and not working is part of the 

price of admission.  But when it does stay together the flight experience is pretty sweet.

Cheers & I hope you enjoy

Pete

"Everything is straight from the "V" key . What you see is what I got" .

These are 4K textures. A 2K texture set is also available and it may be easier to use, depending on available Vram

Available from: https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/60220-repaint-to-g-tsix-us-navy-livery-for-khamsin-t6-102/

oe0TqZI.jpg

3RyBRwW.jpg

GI2IoU4.jpg

XnxW5sB.jpg

YnZ09Cm.jpg

x54A60L.jpg

8lGi4LA.jpg

8 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

Oh so colorful and vibrant shots Pete

Very nice

Thank you Carlos. I will be the first to admit, that I may have a few adjustments sent to high, but I just wanted to investigate how Vulkan color fidelity responds to some simple adjustments

My general conclusion so far (may change!) is that Vulkan requires slightly higher settings for color saturation than  XPlane 11.41r1, but I'm only talking about 5-10% maximum.

Cheers & thanks for commenting:)

3 minutes ago, renault said:

Thank you Carlos. I will be the first to admit, that I may have a few adjustments sent to high, but I just wanted to investigate how Vulkan color fidelity responds to some simple adjustments

My general conclusion so far (may change!) is that Vulkan requires slightly higher settings for color saturation than  XPlane 11.41r1, but I'm only talking about 5-10% maximum.

Cheers & thanks for commenting:)

Well done

Archived