Visited Portland Tonight

7 hours ago, JohnnyJohnJohn said:

After uninstalling and reinstalling windows my machine is like new again, and I have to say wow.

Great to read (and to see) your hard work was successful. Whoever likes to make a fresh setup, please raise your finger.

15 hours ago, adambar said:

First-rate set of shots Johnny! :)

Thank you Adam my friend!  Glad you like them!

15 hours ago, BradB said:

Super shots Triple John !! .

Thank you Brad, much appreciated sir!

11 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great set of shots.

cheers

Iain

Lain, thanks my friend!  Glad you appreciate them and glad Orbx is here to totally revamp the Flight Sim world.

11 hours ago, Eberhard Haberkorn said:

Great looking set. It is amazing how much junk gathers on ones machine over time.

Yes it is Eberhard, amazing in deed how much can ruin a good computer.  Just wish I got a larger SSD Drive and a bit more memory, but I'll be building a new machine in the winter, so I'll do my ultimate then.

8 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Great to read (and to see) your hard work was successful. Whoever likes to make a fresh setup, please raise your finger.

Thanks Stillwater!   Yes, so glad it worked out after a few glitches I had, but for the better to put up with it.

8 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Wonderful images and great to hear of your success with the reload.

Thank you VH.   So glad everything did work out in the end.

7 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

They look great JJJ but what happened? :unsure:

Hey Jack - you know fun Windows,  that is sadly what happened.  Started with a Fall Creator's update that ruined my computer, and I will never reinstall that one again.   Just going with the necessary stuff from now on.

Archived