LOWI to LOWW part 6

I know what you mean. I still got AFs2 as well.

Currently 4.5 is my sim of choice, because it works.

V5 does not run with my graphics card.

XP11 - I have my difficulties warming up to it, and because of resources this sim is not very satisfactory.

As for AFS - It currently only takes up space. Another sim that I could not get used to.

As soon as  have the money to get a decent graphics card, V5 will be my sim of choice.

4 minutes ago, Eberhard Haberkorn said:

I know what you mean. I still got AFs2 as well.

Currently 4.5 is my sim of choice, because it works.

V5 does not run with my graphics card.

XP11 - I have my difficulties warming up to it, and because of resources this sim is not very satisfactory.

As for AFS - It currently only takes up space. Another sim that I could not get used to.

As soon as  have the money to get a decent graphics card, V5 will be my sim of choice.

Me too, 4.5 but compared to V5 Ebo it's downright sluggish.  And XP still seems so foreign to me, I had AFS and Orbx's products for it but couldn't warm to it either.

Sorry to hear your card can't run it mate.

I must say V5 is much faster on loading and for the short time it does run, ti runs much nicer.

4.5 is rather sluggish.

22 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Sorry to hear your card can't run it mate.

It is at least eight years old and has done its fair share of work.

8 minutes ago, Eberhard Haberkorn said:

I must say V5 is much faster on loading and for the short time it does run, ti runs much nicer.

4.5 is rather sluggish.

It is at least eight years old and has done its fair share of work.

You bet, but it still makes me happy, especially when I fly a PMDG plane in minimums to an ILS auto landing.  That's happiness :)

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Ebo.  Pulling my hair out, three sims now.  XP, 4.5 and 5.  But what else am I gonna do? :wacko:

Your going to need more hair Jack when MSFS 2020 comes out .........:rolleyes::o:lol:

21 minutes ago, BradB said:

Your going to need more hair Jack when MSFS 2020 comes out .........:rolleyes::o:lol:

John, I can tell you, I will never ever under any circumstances use 2020.  Wish I could say why but I don't like it.  No longer testing.

20 minutes ago, adambar said:

Nice ending to your flight Jack, enjoyed the trip! :)

Thanks Adam.  Spent all day working on V5, creating a document with Orbx V5 forum links of problems people have mentioned.  This is getting out of hand, I may be wrong but it seems like we’re all beta testers for LM.

3 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Adam.  Spent all day working on V5, creating a document with Orbx V5 forum links of problems people have mentioned.  This is getting out of hand, I may be wrong but it seems like we’re all beta testers for LM.

Indeed, but didn't we do the same for all the other flight simulators and 3rd party devs from day one as well? 

7 minutes ago, Ams said:

Jack you are just nailing it with your shots! Is this p3dv4 or v5? Such crisp textures.....

Thank you kind sir, I very much appreciate your kind comments.

Oops. edit, it's P3D 4.5.

19 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful images of your final approach and landing Jack.

I like your 738 too, I have seen a Delta one once but I can't remember where!:lol:

Thanks Martyn, maybe KATl, but you'd just see them all parked up on the 5th runway.  I don't see any American Airlines recovering for maybe a decade.

Archived