Glacier Park texture issue

I'm interested in what the solution for this anomaly is, as I also see the blurry textures at this airport, and my objectflow is installed in an external library, and nowhere else.  Full path coming up.......changing computers....

Edit to add:  Objectflow is installed in O:\Orbx\p3dv4.  It's version 3.0.2.

Nick, my image of the ramp area looks like your image you have posted with "Objectflow disabled".  But my Objectflow is enabled and active in the scenery library.  Go figure.

1 hour ago, Stewart Hobson said:

I'm interested in what the solution for this anomaly is, as I also see the blurry textures at this airport, and my objectflow is installed in an external library, and nowhere else.  Full path coming up.......changing computers....

Edit to add:  Objectflow is installed in O:\Orbx\p3dv4.  It's version 3.0.2.

Nick, my image of the ramp area looks like your image you have posted with "Objectflow disabled".  But my Objectflow is enabled and active in the scenery library.  Go figure.

Stew, same here. The other airports are fine. I don't know what's missing from this particular airport. 

Same issue for me - only KGPI is blurry - reinstalled object flow - removed and reinstalled KGPI - no change - downgraded back to Sode 1.68 - also no change

(installing object flow fixed blurry ESSA but this one at KGPI is a new issue - I think since the last update to pacific northwest or central rockies a few weeks back)

@Nick Cooper  Nick, Any thoughts on how your setup might differ from ours, since we have Objectflow enabled and installed in an external library?  You have obviously done something in your installation of KGPI (or perhaps Objectflow) that allows the textures to be displayed correctly.

12 hours ago, JOE DYGAN said:

Hi all !

An update is available today though the Orbx Central tool and has fixed for me the texture problem reported here.

Many thanks to the Orbx support team!

Cheers :D !

Same here - installed the update and it looks way better

had some flickering on the threshold of 02 (the long white paint lines) - but otherwise a great improvement.

Archived