Qantas 707

Very nice, Eberhard. I recently went back and started a fresh set-up of FSX-SE just to be able to use some nice old aircraft I'd bought over the years. Some of them I just couldn't get to work in P3D so now I'm happy to drop back a bit visually to be able to get up in the air in things like the 707, B52 etc.

2 minutes ago, andy1252 said:

Very nice, Eberhard. I recently went back and started a fresh set-up of FSX-SE just to be able to use some nice old aircraft I'd bought over the years. Some of them I just couldn't get to work in P3D so now I'm happy to drop back a bit visually to be able to get up in the air in things like the 707, B52 etc.

Thanks Andy.

I understand what you are saying. Probably should reload p3dV3 to make use of these oldies.

11 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Oh cool Ebo!  I flew on one once a long time ago.

Great!. Unfortunately is there is no way, at least from my knowldege, how to get this one going in p3dV4

7 hours ago, TerribleT said:

Great shots mate and one of the reasons I've never gone beyond FSX is the range of aircraft I can use, the many AI choices and the number of freeware sceneries I can integrate with Orbx OLCs around the world

I understand your thinking, but I had too many hassles with FSX and SE, I decide to ditch them.

1 hour ago, Stillwater said:

What a lovely and shiny bird, Eberhard. And I see you are exploring the Northern Territories?

Thanks Gerold. As I said, those shots are out of my old box of photos. In those days Orbx focussed more on Oceania and that was the place to go then..

22 minutes ago, wain71 said:

nice, great looking shots.....

Thank you very much.

Archived