B-24J Liberator - P3DV5

adambar

55 minutes ago, Eberhard Haberkorn said:

I love your fooling around.

Great results!

I'm good at just fooling around Ebo. :D  Besides, that's about all anyone can do right now. :D

Thank you. :)

37 minutes ago, Iain Emms said:

Cracking set these Adam.

cheers

Iain

Much appreciated Iain. :)

18 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Excellent views of your exuberance Adam.

That's me Martyn, Mr Exubrant, although my wife may have a different opinion. :D

Thank you much. :)

The only fooling around I get to do now is to shoot the tennis ball for my Golden Retriever Sacha , after almost two months of lockdown with the wifey we just try to stay in different parts of the house ....... seriously we are hanging in there and praying for a end of this madness . Stay safe my friend and more fantastic posts with V5 . :(:)

John

6 hours ago, BradB said:

The only fooling around I get to do now is to shoot the tennis ball for my Golden Retriever Sacha , after almost two months of lockdown with the wifey we just try to stay in different parts of the house ....... seriously we are hanging in there and praying for a end of this madness . Stay safe my friend and more fantastic posts with V5 . :(:)

John

My wife and I practice social distancing John, I'm in the dog house most of the time. :lol:

4 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Y'all could've fooled me real good:D. Great shots Adam love that water.:)

I guess i'm not fooling anyone, dang it. :banghead:

2 hours ago, lifejogger said:

No fooling!!!!!!  Great shots.

You sure bout that John. :unsure::(

Thank you everyone. :)

5 hours ago, schtroumf said:

Awesome:)

Thank you Olivier. :)

5 hours ago, Taph said:

Fine shots, I hear what your saying about social distancing, what I want to know is where you can buy a duvet that big :unsure:

Just follow me around the golf course. :D

5 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Cool shots Adam but that last shot, it looks like the giant waves in the North Sea :blink::wacko:

Nah, when I was in the Navy we had 50ft waves in the North Sea for about three days. :D  We were doing 49 degree rolls and the bow of the ship would disappear under the water and the waves would break against the bridge about 90ft above the waterline. :D

Archived