Orbx and Prepar3D5 - thank you

pmb

Thank you Orbx. I own your complete Prepar3D collection, and I am very grateful to be able to use most of it (according to the list there can only be few omissions) in Prepar3D5. I can't try it right now as LM's servers are down, but the images in Ben's  previews look marvelous.

There must have gone a lot of work into testing alone, add the work with Orbx Central etc., and it's generous to provide this to us for free - once more.

Kind regards, Michael

I would like to echo my thanks to Orbx for making so many of their products readily available for use at the launch of P3Dv5, and for free! The few Orbx products that I was able to get installed (very easily I might add) last night before bed look amazing in P3Dv5. Great stuff Orbx!

Same here, really amazing job from Orbx.
After a migitated first P3Dv5 I spent some time tweaking the settings and have an amazing experience with "most sliders to the right" using Vsync ON, Triple buffering, Target FPS 50 on my rig. Works great with Vsync off / unlimited FPS too but it fluctuates too much imho on my aging hardware.

This really feels great to know the huge amount of money invested in P3Dv4 Orbx stuff is already v5 compatible.
Hats off to you guys !

echoing the thanks to the Orbx team - its why I continue to spend the dosh - even though a bunch of purchased airports of never been flown into - the difference you've made to the flight sim experience is simply outstanding.

Cheers

Peter

Archived