Beautiful shots indeed Kev.:)

10 hours ago, schtroumf said:

The sky is great8)

9 hours ago, adambar said:

Beautiful shots Kev! :)

8 hours ago, jotaedo said:

hey! aerofly can gave good shoots!

7 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Outstanding Kev.  I had that sim installed and even had Orbx for it, sadly it's no longer used.

Thanks chaps.....I do like Aerofly FS2 but it doesn’t seem to get much support from developers.  Best part is the liquid smooth 200 FPS !

Kev

2 fine shots but obviously edited to make nice compositions, one with added birds and one with a great sky. I fly regulary AFS2 and in no way as original screenshot possible...

But anyway good artistic results...

38 minutes ago, Boss1 said:

Excellent set! Are you using different sky & cloud textures or did you edit the shots?

29 minutes ago, ikbenik said:

2 fine shots but obviously edited to make nice compositions, one with added birds and one with a great sky. I fly regulary AFS2 and in no way as original screenshot possible...

But anyway good artistic results...

Yes these pictures are edited with a program that allows AI to replace the skies and to add artefacts like birds.  I have mentioned it several times as I post the shots so as not to confuse people.  As I have said earlier, these are a bit of fun and I would not enter any of them into the Screenshot contest!  The software is called Luminar 4 and is readily available.  As an aside, it all started as a bit of fun because I use the software as my primary photo editing tool and I just happened to try a screenshot from X-plane.  It is a shame that we can’t incorporate the cloudscapes into our real-time flying!

Kev

Archived