A flight in silence

schtroumf

It seems that he's waiting for something... The wind perhaps... Or he's simply looking for the start button ^_^ (humour) !

I like how the "UK flag" texture covers all the plane !!!... I hope somewhere a grassy runway is waiting to welcome this bird ;) !

Cheers :D !

21 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Very nice shot!!!!!!  Just landed or getting ready to take off?

I just landed, it's starting to be too dark. It's a shame that I lost the flight catures because they were beautiful:rolleyes:

20 hours ago, JOE DYGAN said:

It seems that he's waiting for something... The wind perhaps... Or he's simply looking for the start button ^_^ (humour) !

I like how the "UK flag" texture covers all the plane !!!... I hope somewhere a grassy runway is waiting to welcome this bird ;) !

Cheers :D !

In fact I spent the afternoon flying over the mountain and therefore as the light dimmed, I did not risk it and I landed.B)

20 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Take your time, the scenery looks good....

I spent a good part of the afternoon (I am no longer the capture of the flight)

17 hours ago, adambar said:

Cool looking shot! :)

Thank you :)

17 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

A great view of a very patriotic glider.

Yes, the glider view is fantastic, but you have to be careful with the side wind (big drift), and in the mountains that doesn't forgive.:unsure:

15 hours ago, olderndirt said:

With 'Simon and Garfunkel' playing on your Ipod. 

I had music, but not them, on the other hand I listened nevertheless to old English versions of the years 60/70.B)

15 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Cool shot, I miss this in FSX.

And no, it's FSX. If I find this livery, I would do captures and you can see this glider from several viewpoints;)

Archived