Big City

MikeFlight

For a few seconds, I thought they were real pictures :o!

But they couldn't be at all.... No dark clouds, no rain <_<... But a sun shining in a clean blue sky... In London:huh: ! The place where cats and dogs fall down from the sky:blink:!

You thought you could get a French guy that easily...

Nice try anyway ;)! Beautifull shots indeed:wub:!

PS: don't get me wrong, I lofe Great Britain(*)... Hum, no... I LLLuvvv Great Britain... Sorry, I forgot what's for English for "----"... Strange? I forgot how to say that in French too?! LOL

Cheers :D !

(*) I love Great Britain and London City of course!... But not the food in any way :ph34r:!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many thanks for your friendly comments. :)

13 hours ago, JOE DYGAN said:

No dark clouds, no rain <_<... But a sun shining in a clean blue sky... In London:huh: 

Well, as far as I know, at early December was a fair weather period in England and London. This was reported to me by acquaintances who were there at the time. They had a cloudless sky for several days. So not so unusual at all.

13 hours ago, ikbenik said:

Gorgeous real looking central London representation...is this from the most recent  TE GB South for P3Dv4?

No, this is from TE GB South on XPlane 11.

16 hours ago, MikeFlight said:

Well, as far as I know, at early December was a fair weather period in England and London. This was reported to me by acquaintances who were there at the time. They had a cloudless sky for several days. So not so unusual at all.

You are absolutely right !
But no worries, I was joking... And I missed it, like it is the case 9.9999 out of 10 attempts :-[.

PS: about the English food, I am sincere :P!

Tschüss :D !

Joe.

Archived