Yakutat, Alaska

adambar

In the second shot, below the left wing, second floor was the FAA Flight Service Station - worked there from '62-'63.  More rain and/or snow than I've seen in one spot since.  Alaska Air had yet to make an appearance - our two carriers were Pacific Northern (merged with Western) and L749 Connies, the other Cordova Airlines (merged with Alaska) C46/DC3.

7 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Congrats in order Adam, for reaching the heady milestone of 16000 posts.:)

Thank you Martyn, didn't even realize it. :D

5 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Grand St of shots. 

cheers 

Iain 

Thank you Iain.:)

5 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Enjoyed your shots Adam, they are excellent.

Thank you John. :)

4 hours ago, BradB said:

Terrific set of shots Adam !! .

Thanks John. :)

2 hours ago, olderndirt said:

In the second shot, below the left wing, second floor was the FAA Flight Service Station - worked there from '62-'63.  More rain and/or snow than I've seen in one spot since.  Alaska Air had yet to make an appearance - our two carriers were Pacific Northern (merged with Western) and L749 Connies, the other Cordova Airlines (merged with Alaska) C46/DC3.

Another thin I leaned today. :D  Between you and Martyn it's like going to school everyday. :D

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Very cool shots Adam!  And yes, 16K, congratulations!

Thank you Jack, I didn't realize I was at 16K. :rolleyes:

43 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Beautiful shots Adam. I thought I saw you when I looked outta Lounge but T-Bone and I couldn't see that clearly anymore:rolleyes::unsure: and would've gladly bought yer a few cold ones.:P:D

Had you and T-Bone been able to see you would have known it was Hilda and not me, but i'll have a beer anyway. :lol:

Archived