BWEP: Gates of the Arctic released

ba43

Greetings,

I'd like to announce that we have a brand new scenery collection ready for you to check out over at Return to Misty Moorings. Our journey along the Blue Wave Energy Partners pipeline across the Alaska landscape now finds us in the middle of the Arctic wilderness. It's the latest in our series of scenery collections for the pipeline project. If you visit our scenery page and look under "B", you'll find the BWEP scenery page that holds each of our editions on this project completed so far. Right now you can get the latest edition, Gate's of the Arctic.

This journey will take you through some of the most treacherous terrain but also some of the most beautiful scenery north of the Arctic Circle. It follows the BWEP Pipeline through the mountains and even crosses over the dangerous Atigun Pass. Helicopter and fixed wing pilots will be challenged up here. It's taken quite some time to get this edition of BWEP ready for prime time. 

You'll need the ORBX software Global Base, Vector and North America Land Class to really see this scenery shine. And of course you'll need to install the RTMM required object libraries too. If you need any assistance, just ask in our forums. Remember, this is all free for you.

Hope you like it and please post some screenshots if you get the chance too. Here's a few I took:

U8WPkf2.jpg
WqRf83d.jpg
yY4NB3R.jpg
7AduxNt.jpg
K6d5xYk.jpg
oWbssYL.jpg

Brad Allen

https://return.mistymoorings.com/

Thanks for the reminder Brad and what an amazing project this is.

I haven't reinstalled my RTMM since I upgraded in March, I must soon as it is a wonderful collection of freeware.

Sadly I now have XP-11 to support as well as P3D.:huh::o:lol:;)

Almost forgot, beautiful images you have shared here.:)

15 hours ago, ba43 said:

This journey will take you through some of the most treacherous terrain but also some of the most beautiful scenery north of the Arctic

Not a good news ... I dont like the Artic ... :o:blink::wacko: ... I love it :D needs to look for that this WE Thanks !!

Archived