Oregon by Heavy Metal

Stefan Schroen

Just now, VH-KDK said:

A beautiful set and it is strange to see a Spitfire dressed in these colourful schemes.:)

i belive in the fact that they now get the paint that  really pays to the design of the plane. the beautiful shape of so many airplanes during the wars were hidden behind matte camouflage and IDs  made to  bring nothing but death. While other industrial designs especially in the US had their absolute peak in fashion and art. So, well..... i just want to give them the feeling a caddilac or racingcar had at that time. Of course it  Depends on what you like or not or if you a patriot or not. At XP.org i have some true Antifans because of my WW2 Plane Repaints that are all Racing or fantasy . They say it is resoectless to those pilots died in the ww2.....blb....bls

3 hours ago, Stefan Schroen said:

i belive in the fact that they now get the paint that  really pays to the design of the plane. the beautiful shape of so many airplanes during the wars were hidden behind matte camouflage and IDs  made to  bring nothing but death. While other industrial designs especially in the US had their absolute peak in fashion and art. So, well..... i just want to give them the feeling a caddilac or racingcar had at that time. Of course it  Depends on what you like or not or if you a patriot or not. At XP.org i have some true Antifans because of my WW2 Plane Repaints that are all Racing or fantasy . They say it is resoectless to those pilots died in the ww2.....blb....bls

I totally agree with what you say Stefan and your repaints are terrific.

You now have the license to bring out the graceful lines of these planes with your imaginative artwork.

Liking the colour blue the second one is my favourite of the two.

Keep them coming!:)

Archived