Buffalo L-188

TigerTigerM

Amazing shots TTM!!  I am a big fan of Buffalo Airways.  Loved the TV series.  I bought the series and also have a couple of Airline/cockpit videos featuring Buffalo.  I have a big collection of Buffalo repaints for various aircraft hidden in a folder somewhere.  I must dig them out.  

Did you know they also have a Virtual Buffalo Airways?   There is also a very nice freeware Yellowknife available online.  That's one airport I always hoped someone at ORBX would do.

Cheers,

10 hours ago, Scott Harmes said:

Amazing shots TTM!!  I am a big fan of Buffalo Airways.  Loved the TV series.  I bought the series and also have a couple of Airline/cockpit videos featuring Buffalo.  I have a big collection of Buffalo repaints for various aircraft hidden in a folder somewhere.  I must dig them out.  

Did you know they also have a Virtual Buffalo Airways?   There is also a very nice freeware Yellowknife available online.  That's one airport I always hoped someone at ORBX would do.

Cheers,

Thanks for Yellowknife tip.

We are lucky someone is prepared to put the $ into preserving these older aircraft.

TTM

Archived