Terra Flora Trees XP11.Default Scenery (Europe,USA,Oceania)

FILOU

4 hours ago, fltsimguy said:

Sir, how is the impact on frames please, I see a wonderful carpet of trees but I'm fearful that this will bring my system to its knees.

In my case it's as smooth as silk...

Excellent set of images  Filou.

I noticed they were taken over default XP landscape. which, correct me if I am wrong, means it wasn't Orbx terrain.

& I see Iain was happy with the shots. 

So if I take shots of forests on the Russian Steppes, or in the deep South of the USA, they can be posted without quibble that its not Orbx terrain?

As long as the vegetation is the focus of the shot?

If that is the case then Terra Flora has opened up the whole world, [wherever there are trees], so I for one am pleased about that.

I must find the Credit Card.:)

TTM

12 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Excellent set of images  Filou.

I noticed they were taken over default XP landscape. which, correct me if I am wrong, means it wasn't Orbx terrain.

& I see Iain was happy with the shots. 

So if I take shots of forests on the Russian Steppes, or in the deep South of the USA, they can be posted without quibble that its not Orbx terrain?

As long as the vegetation is the focus of the shot?

If that is the case then Terra Flora has opened up the whole world, [wherever there are trees], so I for one am pleased about that.

I must find the Credit Card.:)

TTM

On 10/28/2019 at 2:40 PM, Orbx Flyer said:

I have the product installed, but I am not seeing anything like what is pictured here...

I have deleted all custom forest entries...and only have Terra Flora at the very bottom of my scenery.cfg, but nothing shows like this...anywhere outside T.E. regions.

Number of world objects in XP Settings ''Maximum"'

Archived