Courchevel for X-Plane (Platinum)

Tony Wroblewski

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2019 at 1:02 AM, psvpilot59 said:

What is the point of a ski resort without snow? 

Well my cousin had to cancel a skiing holiday in the Cairngorms in the middle of last Winter because there wasn't any then either!

• 2 weeks later...

Nice video. My brother had ski resort last year after decision to buy flat in France here. Talking about ski resort it's necessary first double check with the resort about the state of the snow. Or use the sites with the most up-to-date snow reports:)

• 1 month later...

Guys, i'm sorry but i just bought courchevel and meribel this morning because i grew up in meribel and i have to say that these sceneries are both good and ugly...

i mean what the heck happened with the mesh ??

it's terribly awfull, especially the  mountain between the 2 valleys (meribel and courchevel)

the "dent de burgin" is so awful with the scenery that i had to change the order to use my home made ortho4xp mesh to have a descent mountain... at the cost of bad mesh on both altiports.

you claim to have a 0.5m mesh... on Z maybe but on X and Y what is it ? 500m ??

guys can you fix this please ???

i mean look at the comparison ??? it's not hifi it's lowfi you've done on it.

or else can someone tells me how i can extract a part of the mesh, so i could extract the mountain mesh part from my scenery and use it in a more local order than yours and so get both of the world?

look the comparison on the picture between the original, the one i made with ortho4xp and yours.

xplane dent de burgin orbx vs ortho4xp.jpg

Please remember that creating scenery for X-Plane is effected by the limitations in the simulation program. Orbx and indeed all scenery creators are limited in what can be produced. I will have to check out this X-Enviro though.

Archived