Good morning Victoria

BobT

40 minutes ago, macca22au said:

Lovely Bob, but I am still not moving there.  The temperature isn't worth the photo.

haha thank you! I don't blame you. I live in Alberta which in the winter makes Victoria seem like the Carribean! Cheers

5 minutes ago, Aravon said:

Amazing how a sim can cause actual breath taking moments. Wonderful shot!

Thank you very much! It's true and they happen so often...the icing on the cake...endless possibilities. 

Bob, my family and I lived in Victoria, BC for a year and loved it.  The Florida of Canada it was known as.... We were invited to stay, but my wife said emphatically NO.  She would not spend her younger years changing children each time they were going outside.

6 hours ago, macca22au said:

Bob, my family and I lived in Victoria, BC for a year and loved it.  The Florida of Canada it was known as.... We were invited to stay, but my wife said emphatically NO.  She would not spend her younger years changing children each time they were going outside.

Well you had a year there anyways...so nice. Quite a few friends, mostly musicians and artist types have moved to the Island(s). We all dream about it....well, until I got all these cats. haha it's out of the question now!

Archived