Advice request for new X Plane 11 user.

Cessnaman

Hello, everyone! Have just taken the plunge and purchased the 3 True Earth packages for the UK (North, Central and South).

They have loaded well, but when I go into X-plane they are not the default files. I know the issue is something to do with the Custom Scenery folder (.ini file?), but don't fully understand how to go about amending things. Any help and advice would be much appreciated.

• Nick Cooper changed the title to Advice request for new X Plane 11 user.
18 hours ago, Cessnaman said:

Hello, everyone! Have just taken the plunge and purchased the 3 True Earth packages for the UK (North, Central and South).

They have loaded well, but when I go into X-plane they are not the default files. I know the issue is something to do with the Custom Scenery folder (.ini file?), but don't fully understand how to go about amending things. Any help and advice would be much appreciated.

Attach your scenery_packs.ini file and I will look at it for you.

@CessnamanThe file you attached is exactly the right file I wanted. I have done a couple of minor changes to it. Drop it into your Custom Scenery folder and let it overwrite your current one.

I am not fully understanding your reported  problem. You say "they are not the default files". Default XP or default Orbx? I need a pic please so I can determine better what you are referring to.

If you have correctly and fully installed the 3 TEGB addons, then, and according to your scenery_packs.ini, you should be seeing the TEGB content.

Can you please post a pic of what you are seeing.

scenery_packs.ini

Archived