No downloads available in FTX CENTRAL

Toto-Free

Just installed Orbx Central (and uninstall FTX Central)

NO need to migrate any product (all will work as always)

The application will ask you if you want to install Honolulu in P3D v4 root or in a library and that's it

Aloha and happy flights

Cheers

Carlos

21 minutes ago, B777LR said:

With as buggy as version 4 is, not going to buy it. If one could purchase with v3 then I would have. Another lost sale.

It's certainly up to you if you want Honolulu or not, but for what it's worth from this old fart, I have found nothing in Orbx Central that prevents me from using it as it was intended.  And I have chosen *not* to migrate any of the Orbx products, but opted to keep them in the P3D root folder,  just to be safe.  I still have plenty of room left on my P3D SSD for more Orbx products, and when it comes time for TE Washington and TE Oregon for P3D, I will install those products on another SSD where the Orbx Libs, Object flow, and one other airport already reside.

On 9/14/2019 at 5:51 PM, carlosqr said:

Just installed Orbx Central (and uninstall FTX Central)

NO need to migrate any product (all will work as always)

The application will ask you if you want to install Honolulu in P3D v4 root or in a library and that's it

Aloha and happy flights

Cheers

Carlos

'JUST? Unfortunately it s not so simple. It s not working for me. Tried all the tips/ No updates no downloads.

I just wanna buy and fly as it was before.... with ftx central. 

problem.jpg

Archived