Tip of the hat to OND - X-Plane

Jack Sawyer

Many thanks to @olderndirt for giving me directions to the dam.  It was a very cool flight

Orbx TE Washington

Freeware Hughes 500D

I usually don't like freeware but unlike P3D in XP there's a huge dearth of quality payware complex helicopters.

I started at Mears aka Concrete Muni, 3W5 and flew to the Skagit River and the dam.

bBC5aMy.jpg

Renault's water mod looks great

kQZYldf.jpg

BsFv7Nl.jpg 

jKJjS15.jpg

Su4zAWD.jpg

SFq0vVD.jpg

This is the first time in all my True Earth travels that I was literally blown away by the sheer rugged beauty of these mountains.  Orbx did a fantastic job here.  It was awe inspiring.  Seriously.

3mTpt0E.jpg

IHmoD2h.jpg

hZamdBD.jpg

A mere spec in these giant mountains.

Rs2L7FT.jpg

QWzTprd.jpg

dSqXpCp.jpg

bIw24aj.jpg

Attempted to land here but had a "yard sale" instead.

OzqBnE7.jpg

Just now, olderndirt said:

Jack - every once in a while............:).  Other than that irritating tablet thing, your shots put us right alongside these mountains.  Extremely nice work.

Thanks OND.  I appreciate your nice comment.  I have to tell ya, out of all the TE flights I’ve made this one was the most breathtaking, it really shows how well this new True Earth technology is.  And that tablet?  It’s tech, I’m drawn to gadgets like a bee to pollen.

1 minute ago, paulk said:

Jack great pics, you mentioned Renaults Water mod, do you have details please.

Thanks Pau!  That was done with a three way PM with Renault.  I no longer have the PM too, sadly.  But maybe Pete @renault will chime in.  You have to modify some text in a lua script.  It was so easy even I could do it.

1 minute ago, paulk said:

Thanks Jack, I wonder if Renault is monitoring, if so would you be free to PM me the details sir, that Jack refers to.

Did you send him a PM Paul?  I don't know if you know this but Renault had a very serious and major PC problem, it was an actual fire and sparks in his PC.  Seems his video card was too heavy and it sagged and shorted out his entire PC.  So he's having one built and hoping his SSD's with all his mods were not destroyed.  This is why we're not seeing him much now.  He has a device to get on the Internet however.  And @renault if I'm wrong please correct me.

Archived