P3D Revisiting Limberlost Ranch

Jack Sawyer

P3D 4.5

Orbx Global, Vector, Trees, Buildings, N/A Landclass, California LC.

Limberlost Ranch, CA21 to KOVE, Oroville.

A2A 182

AS4 weather

This is a very delightful place to fly out of, it's scenic and has a nice sloped runway too.

h4op4R8.jpg

I love those open paint cans.

twCMUbA.jpg

JmyPAeP.jpg

EaA4h6M.jpg

8H9v2tR.jpg

Nwcdeby.jpg

Uh1aevj.jpg

eOwPERB.jpg

vC75Bua.jpg

9 hours ago, BradB said:

Fab shots Jack , next time you fly the Queen in ; make sure you take out that dang tree in your first shot , very annoying to me . :):rolleyes::unsure::lol::angry:

Cheers

John

Thanks, and I'll get right on it John with my specially fitted 747 with giant chain saw attachment :lol:

17 minutes ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

I join the others above in saying that I will trot right over and try this flight. Looks great. Thanks for the lead!

Thanks Rodger!  It’s a beautiful place, if I won the lottery I’d try to buy it :) 

17 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thank you Wayne, I have to tall ya, Orbx really knows how provide the coolest and minutest details.  Like those paint cans.

that's why they are my number one go to for scenery / airfield addons.....it's the little touches that we may not see at first glance that make the difference and bring the sim to life...

Just now, Rodger Pettichord said:

Jack, when I went to Limberlost, I found only a plain strip and a shed--noting like the detail your shot displayed.  Is P3D4.5 that much more detailed than 4? I have the same other elements in ORBX that you listed.

Dang Rodger, sorry to hear this.  I have 4.5 like you.

You sure you bought Limberlost?  If I remember correctly it's actually part of another airport.  Lemme look it up.

Archived