X-Plane TE Oregon

Jack Sawyer

@Jack Sawyer Pushback requires you go into settings. Suggest you do this when XP is on the opening GUI page before going into flight configuration.

So it is Settings/Keyboard/Operation: Then scroll down until you start seeing settings beginning with P, until you find Push-Back. There you have a few options. I just use Push-Back Stop and let go, but the choice is your. Then you just bind a keyboard key to it and when finished choosing make sure you click on Done.

I attach 3 pics showing you the steps to take:

Step1.

1.thumb.JPG.ab1ec70e959096b9bec880ef78747b5e.JPG

Step 2.

2.thumb.JPG.e64e9ed4d4aeaa9d9dd5311a0e1f1e57.JPG

Step3.

3.thumb.JPG.59494fb1ba327b636d4b2ad337cfc745.JPG

9 minutes ago, JohnnyJohnJohn said:

I found X Plane to be such a learning curve I couldn't get it into it, but well done on those shots Jack!  Really well done!

Thanks Triple J!  I thought the same thing at first but I learned it.  I like P3D better but love TE in XP.

6 hours ago, wain71 said:

great shots, great plane and lovely scenery.....I must start using it....

Thanks Wayne!  This plane is the most "study level" plane in XP that I have, it flys great and is so highly detailed.  I only wish they'd have a different G1000 as it uses Laminar's standard one which is sorely lacking.

17 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Wayne!  This plane is the most "study level" plane in XP that I have, it flys great and is so highly detailed.  I only wish they'd have a different G1000 as it uses Laminar's standard one which is sorely lacking.

yeah I agree with you completely, I personally could do with a bit more time to use it but real world things keep getting in the way....

Archived