Cruisin' round Seattle

andy1252

I find this a bit of a pig to drive, many "save flight"s required, but as long as the roads are pretty straight (so Freeways are ok) it can be fun!

tG2o5Zz.jpg

2zF3LGV.jpg

WrkSEdW.jpg

5Tromc7.jpg

rilgyNx.jpg

kbNp6Rw.jpg

aE45049.jpg

KuVqrBe.jpg

Looking forward to the day I can drive from Seattle to San Diego in True Earth!

Fine addition of something different of aircrafts to XP11. The detail on groundlevel is very good and the roads good driveable. It's a coincidence but I just posted also

a serie of shots with the freeware vehicle 'AC Cobra' at an english countryside.

Excellent Andy and now that I see some from XP, maybe it's your monitor?  Because even this sim is quite dark.  I mean it looks like very late evening to me.  Sorry to go on, I'm just curious, did you change any XP settings to get them this way or could it be the monitor?

And where did you get this wicked cool car?

On 8/18/2019 at 4:50 PM, bernd1151 said:

This is one of the fun parts, I really like about XP11, Andy :)

Definitely is Bernd! Shame I haven't been able to find anything else in the way of wheeled transport though.

On 8/18/2019 at 5:24 PM, Breeze said:

All that detail - traffic, roadways, trains, is really nice.

Sure is Jimmy - the roads, particularly the freeways, are one of the best things about XP for me. The railways are pretty impressive too.

On 8/18/2019 at 5:31 PM, flyingleaf said:

Great stuff Andy. Love it.:D

Thanks Leaf (if I may be so familiar!)

On 8/18/2019 at 6:37 PM, ikbenik said:

Fine addition of something different of aircrafts to XP11. The detail on groundlevel is very good and the roads good driveable. It's a coincidence but I just posted also

a serie of shots with the freeware vehicle 'AC Cobra' at an english countryside.

Hi Ikbenik, and thanks. I saw your post too, fun, ain't it!

On 8/18/2019 at 7:07 PM, Iain Emms said:

Very nice.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain!

On 8/18/2019 at 9:59 PM, Jack Sawyer said:

And where did you get this wicked cool car?

Hi Jack, I went to check but I missed noting where I got this. Had a quick Google but didn't see it so maybe ask ikbenik? He might have made a note where he got it. Worth getting hold of though - great fun.

On 8/18/2019 at 11:48 PM, Rodger Pettichord said:

Andy, that is flat-out amazing. Almost like a car simulator. Well done!

It is actually enough fun to almost think about getting a cheap steering wheel to use with it. The freeways in XP are a thing of beauty, IMO.

Archived