CAE3 Inspired by VH-KDK

Wakashi

After seeing Martyn's post earlier I had to revisit CAE3 just to find the school of salmon and herring that were swimming around the docks and while I was there I decided to take a few snaps of the area with the sun just in the right position for some, what I thought were cool shots, hope you enjoy them. you can almost smell the sea air, hear the ships horns and hear the waves as they lap the shore and rocks, it is a very nice area to hang out, but pictures speak for themselves! :D

bf17O6W.jpg

vG6TZVZ.jpg

95QHC9d.jpg

DGRgJ5e.jpg

CMIGA5J.jpg

My idea of a good evening right here! :D

UZmtz0I.jpg

6 minutes ago, BradB said:

Wow - Outstanding shots Roger , I am intrigued by that last shot ; my comment would be : Don't jump Jack , things will be better tomorrow . :):rolleyes::o:D

Cheers

John

Thanks John, but I guess since Jack is having so much trouble with his sim we should maybe not harass him too much, but that there is funny! :lol:

These are absolutely epic Roger!  I never knew it had that painting on that building!

1 hour ago, BradB said:

Don't jump Jack , things will be better tomorrow . :):rolleyes::o:D

Cheers

John

I posted on the Lockheed forum.  I've never seen anything like this.  I delete the shaders folder and the P3D.cfg file and run P3D and the tree textures flicker SO fast I could quite literally, and I mean seriously, have a seizure.  So I restored them from a backup I made before doing this and the sim is ok.

Archived