Being a spendthrift.

VH-KDK

I always take a flight on the dark side of Vancouver Island, it's a nice long flight all the way around the island with Tofino, Campbell River, Comox , Port Hardy, Nanaimo and Qualicum which I think I spelled right. I believe Comox is a RCAF base with F-18 Hornets. You should of took more shots Martyn, that's not like you to do Just One. 

4 hours ago, BradB said:

Heck of a shot Martyn , BTW ;  I have never run out of "Likes" . :):rolleyes::D

Cheers

John

This is the first time I have run out for a while but I am forever running out of house in the day!:o

4 hours ago, M110A2 said:

I always take a flight on the dark side of Vancouver Island, it's a nice long flight all the way around the island with Tofino, Campbell River, Comox , Port Hardy, Nanaimo and Qualicum which I think I spelled right. I believe Comox is a RCAF base with F-18 Hornets. You should of took more shots Martyn, that's not like you to do Just One. 

Cheers Vince. I do a lot of flying up the east side as there are many airports to stop at.

I have visited Comox twice today as I installed the freeware version of the airport and there are indeed F-18s there. Sadly there is a problem with some of the  AI planes there, which included the Hornets, so I didn't bother with any images of those.

Time is a problem at the moment which is why I have been doing many single image posts.

Maybe when I retire...……….oh no, I have done that already!:rolleyes:

At this stage of my life I have so many likes, it's difficult to squeeze them into the average day.  In the morning I really like waking up - so reassuring then the single twenty oz coffee (Seattle's Best) - gets my heart rate in the green and blood flowing full circle.  A look at the news and sim forums - see what that punny Mooroopna Aussie had to say.  As the official dishwasher in this maison, that's either a piece of cake or a large serving of tripe but it's my contribution to our plan.  Afternoons with my current book - sometime's a honeydo pops up or I have to turn a wrench somewhere but we try to keep that to a minimum.  It's five o'clock somewhere and time for a refreshing beverage - nothing to excess, just enough to get my fingers tapping out stuff like this. 

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 2:42 AM, Wakashi said:

You may have used up all your likes Martyn but you obviously still have plenty of creativity left, as shown in that shot! :D

Thanks for the compliment Roger.

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 6:23 AM, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice one Martyn, a little high and you'll be in the soup then it's either GPS time or dive and drive time.

Cheers Jack, I made sure I kept just below those clouds.

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 11:20 AM, olderndirt said:

At this stage of my life I have so many likes, it's difficult to squeeze them into the average day.  In the morning I really like waking up - so reassuring then the single twenty oz coffee (Seattle's Best) - gets my heart rate in the green and blood flowing full circle.  A look at the news and sim forums - see what that punny Mooroopna Aussie had to say.  As the official dishwasher in this maison, that's either a piece of cake or a large serving of tripe but it's my contribution to our plan.  Afternoons with my current book - sometime's a honeydo pops up or I have to turn a wrench somewhere but we try to keep that to a minimum.  It's five o'clock somewhere and time for a refreshing beverage - nothing to excess, just enough to get my fingers tapping out stuff like this. 

That sounds like a great way to spend the day.

Archived