Waiting for better WX!

Wakashi

Started an early morning flight out of KBZN for KEGE, maybe a bit too early since the weather was horrendous at 0600!  Waited a few hours and tried again at 1000 hrs and had much better luck.

Carenado 390 Premier 1A, N390GM paint, Adam's PTA!  It's been awhile since my last post, hope I haven't been totally forgotten here on the forum, I have just not been having great luck with my P3D setup lately and a bit to frustrated to fly, all is much better now, thus the post!  

1. Weather too nasty for takeoff at 0600, let's wait for better sky's!

aMIajFD.jpg

2. Lot's of lightning around the area this morning!

m51uIsR.jpg

3. Finally about 1000 hrs, the storms blew through and allowed a take off from KBZN (Bozeman) Rwy 12,

w5Es5SP.jpg

4. Positive rate gear going up!

shKrFcN.jpg

5. And... we are off and away!

nPrWnNT.jpg

6. Baldy Mountain & Bridger Peak in the background!

bVvNwea.jpg

7. Coming up on Kremmling (RLG) to begin approach Rwy 25 KEGE with what I believe to be Rocky Mountain National Park in the far distance, and Routt Nat'l Forest in the near distance!

YSsQDJM.jpg

8. Long final into KEGE!  390 Golf Mike cleared to land Rwy 25!

pBnfzFb.jpg

9. Short final now, spotted coming in over the Costco Store at Gypsum CO.

OGlADip.jpg

10. Close to the threshold!

gROWhng.jpg

11. 50.... 40.... 30.... 20....!

69IlJ64.jpg

12. TD Vail Valley Jet Center, looking forward to the next adventure already! 

LbP7CcE.jpg

Thanks for riding along today!  Have a good one! :D

4 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Great to see you posting again Roger and an excellent flight on your return.

Wonderful views and narration.:)

Thanks Martyn, it’s good to be back among friends and acquaintances, people that understand the obsession of trying to find perfection in an imperfect world! :lol:  I started to come back with some Dude antics, but decided on an easier egress back into the forums. :ph34r:

3 hours ago, BradB said:

Wow - Outstanding shots from your flight Roger , it is great to see you back up posting shots again .:):)

Cheers

John

Thanks for the comments and the warm welcome John, much appreciated Sir! :)  Hopefully I can keep P3D from swarming again and causing grief! >:(

32 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Roger I was gonna say one of them was my favorite but after looking at all of them, well, all of them are outstanding.  It shows just how much fun it is to fly these little jets.

Thank you Jack, glad you liked them all, that was the best of a bunch imho!  Yeah, that little Premier is fairly easy to fly and it lends itself well to the Premier 1 Driver vids for a wealth of information! :)

10 hours ago, adambar said:

There is a easy fix for the bad weather thing Roger. :D  Anyways, great looking shots! :)

Yeah, I know!  I had just purchased Rex Sky Force and felt the need to give it a good workout, so I had to back off on the settings to get some decent skies for the flight! :D  Thanks for looking and commenting Adam!

Archived