Refund

Hi Adam, I have just popped in to welcome you to the forums and wish you many happy hours in the orbx world. I hope you can sort out your problem with Aus v2. Someone is sure to be able to help you. :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

so i purchased australia v2. Once it was finished installing i went into fsx and loaded in to melbourne. When in melbourne not everything was loading. The cbd its self had but all the surroundings had not. Also it is ruining my frame rate to the point where the game is unplayeable. As such i would like to request a refund. Thanks

so i purchased australia v2. Once it was finished installing i went into fsx and loaded in to melbourne. When in melbourne not everything was loading. The cbd its self had but all the surroundings had not. Also it is ruining my frame rate to the point where the game is unplayeable. As such i would like to request a refund. Thanks

Thanks

That is the correct way to post it, except it is not the scenery.cfg from the correct location. The file you attached probably came from the FSX root folder, this is only the default backup file and has no Orbx products installed.

Try again please, maybe try  D:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX

Greeting to all

I just want to jump in as there is a question nobody has made

Adam

Did you have AUS v1 before (installed  in your pc) when you downloaded and install AUS v2?

In order to install V2 you need to uninstall previous version of AUS as well as the Holgermesh.

Then you install AUS v2.

Maybe this could be the reason you are suffering with how your sim looks like.

Just wanted to be sure you don't have both Australias and the Holgermesh,

This could help Doug in solving your issue

Cheers

Carlos

Hello,

you will find the file that Doug is asking for if you do this:

Please note that the ProgramData folder is hidden by default in the Windows File Explorer.

If you cannot see it, please go to your Windows File Explorer view options and check

"Show hidden files, folders and drives".

Untitled.jpg

Thanks.

One has no Orbx products in it.

One has only Orbx Melbourne.

The third has Orbx Melbourne and Dubai from another developer.

There is no possibility therefore that Orbx Australia v2 is the cause of your

poor performance as it is not installed, unless of course there is a file that

is actually named scenery.cfg?

its installed because when I load into Melbourne the city is all there and when I fly over sorroundings its all there but the issue is it dosent fully load. only melbounre cbd and sorroundings suburbs load. So can I just get a refund on it. Because Ive done everything with settings and stuff and nothing works. So could I just get a refund on it.

Hello,

you need to get the product working before you can justify a claim for a refund on the basis that

it dosent load properly in game and also I seem to run out of memory even with the graphics set to the minimum stated by orbx.

could I please get a refund. 

I note that there is no trace of the Orbx Libraries in any of the three files you posted, so perhaps you can install or verify files for them first?

Archived