Old Warden

TigerTigerM

4 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I like the scenery anyway.

I'd like to look at more user pics Jack, would you mind? :)

It the one I'm considering to buy for UK

I just have Fairoaks and simply felt in love with it

But this Old Warden is calling me. It would be my second UK airport from Orbx

Compton Abbas is also pushing :D

Just now, carlosqr said:

I'd like to look at more user pics Jack, would you mind? :)

It the one I'm considering to buy for UK

I just have Fairoaks and simply felt in love with it

But this Old Warden is calling me. It would be my second UK airport from Orbx

Compton Abbas is also pushing :D

Which sim Carlos?  I’m away from the PC right now but I promise I’ll post any pix of any airport in either sim, lemme know what you need my friend.

13 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Which sim Carlos?  I’m away from the PC right now but I promise I’ll post any pix of any airport in either sim, lemme know what you need my friend.

thanks so much my friend

P3D please

Carlos

While Jack is flying around Old Warden I'll point you to this web link.

Please do not be offended if you have already looked at it - note there is a button for more screenshots below the 1st set.

https://orbxdirect.com/product/egth

I have all of the Orbx P3D  small UK GA airfields, each has a unique character & scenery , & all are excellent.

Plus, if you end up on XP11, you get 40% off if you already own it in P3D.

Also note that to get the best out of the airfield it is recommended you get EU England.

If the budget is tight, there are sales from time to time.

Cheers

TTM

5 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

Hi TTM

Carlos

While Jack is flying around Old Warden I'll point you to this web link.

Please do not be offended if you have already looked at it - note there is a button for more screenshots below the 1st set.

https://orbxdirect.com/product/egth

No offense at all buddie, nice from you.

Yes I have checked the site but I like to see user shots as they are always very different from promo ones. The ones in the site are gorgeous and that is why they keep me wanting the product but I always find interesting the user perspective.

I have all of the Orbx P3D  small UK GA airfields, each has a unique character & scenery , & all are excellent.

I do believe it, and thank you so much for your feedback

I have realized about it in each one I have bought but so far I only have Sumburg & Fairoaks for the UK, still missing some, so wanted to decide which is next if Old Warden or Compton Abbas. Martyn said once this is one of his favs.

Sometimes when I see user shots makes it more easy, feels like being there somehow due to angles, and for showing things that attracted the attention of the user

Plus, if you end up on XP11, you get 40% off if you already own it in P3D.

Yes I know, thank you, you're kind but not sure I'll take this step. I not only buy Orbx so there is too much spent in just one sim to consider another.

Also note that to get the best out of the airfield it is recommended you get EU England.

I got GBS this is one of the major reasons I have not bought many airports there, I can hardly fly it as I need to upgrade my video card. I think that adding too many airports to GBS could affect the performance while I upgrade but the wish to have a new one in the area is unbearable :lol:

If the budget is tight, there are sales from time to time.

I profit them all believe me, last two sales bought 35 products plus 4 others in June  B)

Thank you TTM for your concern and time

Carlos

Archived