Walter Sutton's

adambar

I wish they would hurry up and get all P3DV4 stuff ported over to Xplane.  Only joking guys your doing a fantastic job as it is. Just hope I live long enough to enjoy it all :lol:. Just been out cutting the grass front and back and was sat here on my iPad and god my arms and chest started to ache. But hey we are still here, time for a coffee. Plus great shots adambar keep them coming. Derek.

23 minutes ago, BradB said:

I am in love with this new plane of yours Adam reminds of something else back in the day :

Coupe.PNG.4eac1e4c6f4f35dec4e0dfa1cc69b467.PNG

Cheers

John

What a beautiful old car John.

What make and model is it?

18 hours ago, Dadtom65 said:

I wish they would hurry up and get all P3DV4 stuff ported over to Xplane.  Only joking guys your doing a fantastic job as it is. Just hope I live long enough to enjoy it all :lol:. Just been out cutting the grass front and back and was sat here on my iPad and god my arms and chest started to ache. But hey we are still here, time for a coffee. Plus great shots adambar keep them coming. Derek.

Usually it's just a pain in the butt when your mowing da grass. :lol:

18 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

An agricultural plane for an agricultural setting.

Glorious images Adam.:)

Thank you Martyn :)

15 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I love this charming little place, these are wonderful Adam!

Love those litte airfields Jack, i just enjoy sitting there a listening to the sounds of nature, and look around. :rolleyes::D

15 hours ago, Dario said:

Lovely shots! An incredible plane in an amazing scenery, with wonderfully chosen viewpoints. 

Thank you very much Dario. :)

15 hours ago, lifejogger said:

The farm looks great Adam!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have never noticed the graffiti on that building in the last shot.

The graffiti is on back of that trailer parked at the upper end, or lower end. :D

11 hours ago, Breeze said:

The things you find in old barns now days!  :)

These screenshots get better and better.

You can find a lot of cool stuff tucked away in a barn Jimmy, this is one of them. :D

7 hours ago, BradB said:

I am in love with this new plane of yours Adam reminds of something else back in the day :

Coupe.PNG.4eac1e4c6f4f35dec4e0dfa1cc69b467.PNG

Cheers

John

My, what a great looking car John. :) Yeah, I've been waiting for a good porter since the old FSD model from way back. :D

Archived