For Those That Dont Know, I Am Downloading AU2 Now. You Can Too!

Braun

1 hour ago, PaulFWatts said:

It's almost installed :-)

Do you know how how much data you downloaded for it?  I looked in Orbxdirect but couldn't see a spec. Not the installed size, but the download size. Thanks in advance.

Australia V2 has been a long awaited upgrade. I've had my a**e kicked several times by JV over my insistence it should have been before several European and American releases but now I am a happy chappie. This will be a much appreciated download.

A great big thank you to JV an the team for a great effort.

I too have anticipated this release with much longing. I have just purchased but only left yesterday on a weeks holiday so I will be longing some more and just reading the forum until I get home. However in the last week I have flown many of my favourite flights and saved a number of Chaseplane frozen spot views and taken screenshots so I will be able to make direct before and after comparisons.

1 hour ago, YuT said:

Hello everyone!
Tell me, please, before installing Australia v.2, is it necessary to delete Australia v.1.
Thanks.
Yury Travkin.

Yory, Nick has answered this previously and said that “yes, it is necessary to uninstall version 1 first”

20 minutes ago, antonvs said:

Yory, Nick has answered this previously and said that “yes, it is necessary to uninstall version 1 first

7 minutes ago, Graham Eccleston said:

You need to uninstall Holgermesh as well.

Thanks. 

Well this is a nice surprise to wake up to - and on my B'day too!

Downloading as I type :)

Does anyone know if running this with Pilots FS Global Ultimate NextGen mesh is likely to be an issue? At the moment it seems to be running ok with AUv1, so hopefully it shouldn't be a problem.

3 hours ago, Musketeer said:

Well this is a nice surprise to wake up to - and on my B'day too!

Downloading as I type :)

Does anyone know if running this with Pilots FS Global Ultimate NextGen mesh is likely to be an issue? At the moment it seems to be running ok with AUv1, so hopefully it shouldn't be a problem.

A nice birthday surprise for you, have a good one.:)

6 hours ago, Graham Eccleston said:

You need to uninstall Holgermesh as well.

I installed AUv2 before I saw the above post re Holgermesh

In AUv2 there is  FTXAA_HOLGERMESH   dated 13 4 2019, am I correct in thinking/assuming that it has overwritten the original?

Archived