Popping out of Popham...

Mark Abdey

Another lovely little Orbx field in XP... A great gateway field to start exploring the Southwest, and Salisbury plain in particular.

I love to roam the field checking out the details the developer has put in, that really add to the feeling of being there..

swX8i8G.jpg

1q57Lw2.jpg

The gang are here.

FECslaN.jpg

GfMuaBT.jpg

He's been waiting hours... His wife went for a flight with a handsome looking pilot..... hmmm.

VC6YF8y.jpg

This is a busy place for such a small field.

XCU0A9k.jpg

Quite the nature reserve too.

IXNAas4.jpg

Engines on... PBR cranked-up.

KOKwSMD.jpg

Off we go.

8xX4j6A.jpg

Kicking-up some dust.

d5xV4CQ.jpg

It looks beautiful from the air.

SBeQUbt.jpg

The M3 and the start of the A303.

eUaaY5m.jpg

The beauty ( ;D )of Basingstoke in the distance.

kElhYf3.jpg

Heading across the Plain.

xlL8PM9.jpg

What is this I've discovered [bottom left]?... some sort of ancient monument. Am I the first to discover it? :lol:

VwiMbnN.jpg

If you need some work on your house done, the Neolithic builders know a thing or two.

oXj6Soo.jpg

Thank you for looking.

I've run out of words to describe how impressed I am with these posts of yours. And they keep getting even better!
The details at Popham are phenomenal. Again the cars (and motorbikes, in this case) are fantastic.

I genuinely don't know if the last image of Stonehenge from ground level was captured in the sim or is a photograph!   B)

3 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Cracking shots indeed Mark. 

cheers 

Iain 

Thank you my friend :)

3 hours ago, Mark Halliwell said:

I've run out of words to describe how impressed I am with these posts of yours. And they keep getting even better!
The details at Popham are phenomenal. Again the cars (and motorbikes, in this case) are fantastic.

I genuinely don't know if the last image of Stonehenge from ground level was captured in the sim or is a photograph!   B)

Very kind of you Mark... The devs do an amazing job, so taking some snaps is the easy bit :)  The last pic is testament to the detail that is put into this product.

1 hour ago, flyingleaf said:

Goodness what beautiful shots you've got there Mark. Simply wonderful. As real as it gets.

Thank you very much.

53 minutes ago, lifejogger said:

Great post!!!!!!!!!!  I love those ground shots of the airfield!!!!!!!!!! The scenery is beautiful.

21 minutes ago, European Mountain Man said:

Fantastic set of shots Mark you shots look so real they look like photos and the colours are fantastic regards EMM

Thanks Stewart, nice of you to comment.

6 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Amazing shots again Mark.

Thanks Jack :)

Archived