From the Mule Team archives.

flyingleaf

It was on a very cold, dark and stormy day. Hmmm wait one minute that sounds like the beginning of a lousy novel:rolleyes:. No seriously the weather sucked. But for Alaska it's actually OK.B)Inside the Valdez terminal passengers looking out at our plane and are whining about the weather and decided NOT to fly with us:angry:. T-Bone asks them relatively politely: What? Y'all wanna swim instead of flying.:DGood boy Mr. T. Here they areOZ50HlV.jpgMeanwhile on the ramp a new boy and Meatloaf one of our old buddies: The new guy says: You think them boys will be taken off in this crap weather? Meatloaf says y'all wanna bet on it? Hmm, a hunnerd they won't go. Meatloaf: You're on. Meatloaf turns around and thinks too bad I've got to share this $100 with T-Bone but these bets are his idea of making easy money from the newbies. 8)cdsscCf.jpgHey T-Bone look at these cowardly passengers standing by the window.0VpUCCb.jpgAlmost a crystal clear day. Would sure be too hot  for a Polar bear:rolleyes::DHey T what is this I hear you and Meatloaf making money with you bets of the poor new guys at the airport? You should be ashamed of your self's. But I confess I like it:D. You buy the beers:P:D osvbR13.jpgLovelynHYwxSZ.jpgLovely shot from the office. Hey T I need a cold one:P. OK comin right up Cap'n:DThat's what I'm talking about the Mule Teams First class service.8)dsrK3dp.jpgThank for coming along. Don't complain about our service we have none. Nobody got hurt(feelings don't count) no drinks were spilled. Book early and bring your own ashtrays. People keep on stealing ours. Cheers k:lol::D

2 minutes ago, Orbxtreme said:

Boy that weather looks awful, kind of mix precip and fog and mountains all around with an old prop airplane. I would not like to find myself in that situation...!

Thank you for your reply Francois. Ah come on. It's Supernatural Alaska where the weather is "always" right to fly or stay in:rolleyes::D

Archived