Working jetways at ESSA

Jack Sawyer

Thanks Orbx!  You guys are awesome.  I seldom use jetways and never knew about SODE till now and from now on I'm gonna use it.

I only tried ESSA because I saw someone having problems with it.  Mine worked straight-away.

40C7cZM.jpg

AcyOpUl.jpg

Rjd3dVT.jpg

WzzZcwO.jpg

Then I slewed to this gate just to see if it would work and it did.

ii8GYTM.jpg

Yz1ZOkM.jpg

1 minute ago, BradB said:

You big boys and your jet ways , just a dry ramp is all I need . B):rolleyes::D:blink::lol:

Cheers

John

Never really used them John.  I like t usually concentrate on planning a flight in PFPX, setting it up and flying like they do in real life.  But this is really cool to watch anyway.

Great to see you have them working with ease Jack. I love any little extra immersion in the sim. Orbx have delivered yet again. I'll have to wait until the weekend to try. Hope it goes flawlessly like yours. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers Graeme :)

6 hours ago, boetie said:

Great to see you have them working with ease Jack. I love any little extra immersion in the sim. Orbx have delivered yet again. I'll have to wait until the weekend to try. Hope it goes flawlessly like yours. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers Graeme :)

Thanks Graeme, this is why I like these guys, the upgrades and the ease of installing them and their sceneries

Archived