More-Lando

Jack Sawyer

2 hours ago, Dadtom65 said:

Hey Jack does it have the train going round the perimeter of Disney World. Still haven’t got round to buying it yet. Take it you managed to get yours sorted out ok. Great shots by the way. Derek.

Thanks Derek, I didn't see the train, is there supposed to be one?

If I place a plane there it still stalls at 6% for a while, 5-6 minutes I think.

HiJack. Yes if I remember right when you arrive you go across the lake on a riverboat then I through the turnstiles think to get into the actual Disney, then you can catch the old western type train and it takes you round the perimeter of Disney stopping at different area’s like adventure land and the old wild west frontier and you can get off at these places or just do the complete trip round. Kids loved it. So I would have thought Orbx might have done that. Maybe in a future update. Derek.

8 hours ago, Dadtom65 said:

HiJack. Yes if I remember right when you arrive you go across the lake on a riverboat then I through the turnstiles think to get into the actual Disney, then you can catch the old western type train and it takes you round the perimeter of Disney stopping at different area’s like adventure land and the old wild west frontier and you can get off at these places or just do the complete trip round. Kids loved it. So I would have thought Orbx might have done that. Maybe in a future update. Derek.

Hi Derek, all I remember is the monorail and that was awesome.

Archived