Avro 621 over Catalina Island

Scott Harmes

Awesome shots of what could be called True Earth Catalina, every square inch in hi res photorealistic with 5 m mesh, the whole town and harbour at Avalon modelled, both heliports modelled, all the jetty’s POI’s, event buffalo and the nautilus sub, a complete package, definitely ahead of its time, oh and Tim’s attention to detail of the airport is second to none.

Thanks for showing some of the best shots of this scenery I’ve seen.

Cheers Ken

1 hour ago, Ken Hall said:

Awesome shots of what could be called True Earth Catalina, every square inch in hi res photorealistic with 5 m mesh, the whole town and harbour at Avalon modelled, both heliports modelled, all the jetty’s POI’s, event buffalo and the nautilus sub, a complete package, definitely ahead of its time, oh and Tim’s attention to detail of the airport is second to none.

Cheers Ken

+1000

I was just going to say this Ken, it rivals TE with all the photoreal scenery.

Thanks all for the comments!

4 hours ago, Ken Hall said:

Cheers Ken

Thanks Ken, and thanks for doing such an amazing scenery.  It has all my favourite features - a fully detailed airport, crisp high res photoreal, high res mesh to show off the landscapes natural contours and features, and superb watermasking.

Cheers,

Archived