Auckland to Wellington

Jack Sawyer

Orbx, all of it.

PMDG 737NGX-700

AS4

Flew from Auckland to Wellington and it was flawless, performs so much better and was flown according to  SID, STAR, and an autoland.  

But can anyone tell me why I had only single channel?  I'll tell if no one guesses.

Oh, wish there was a NZ livery, I looked everywhere.

nsiQkvu.jpg

xqHJXzi.jpg

QZMwTp6.jpg

P6BtqRr.jpg

OdLQ0Br.jpg

Lc8NaRj.jpg

QOcgAbA.jpg

sNBYCTX.jpg

TDEyYmb.jpg

9e5eN2B.jpg

RvGSKGI.jpg

SGWmSvZ.jpg

HmRqZjd.jpg

LaJ5QR2.jpg

mp4Iaru.jpg

PZH3FFp.jpg

VxgXGVt.jpg

uoT28BF.jpg

KmXgPim.jpg

But can anyone tell me why I had only single channel? - Now I'm the one being dense , can you please explain Jack . You flew one of my most favorite landing's into Wellington , I would love for Orbx to do this area . Great shots BTW Sir !! .

Cheers

John

16 minutes ago, BradB said:

But can anyone tell me why I had only single channel? - Now I'm the one being dense , can you please explain Jack . You flew one of my most favorite landing's into Wellington , I would love for Orbx to do this area . Great shots BTW Sir !! .

Cheers

John

Thanks John.  In my zeal I had forgotten to tune the ILS freq in the NAV radio 2 and set the course in pilot's and F/O's crs window.  :huh:

4 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Great flight Jack and I like the special livery.

A plane I saw this plane  many times flying over Mildura on its way to and from Sydney.

Thanks Martyn.  I love this livery, it's really well done.  It was a long flight, I didn't realize how long the north island was.  But the flight plan had me only at 11K feet.

3 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Hey jack. Nice flight. I particularly love the approach sequence.So much has to happen so fast in a jet cockpit. Pleasure to seer it done well. Thanks!

Thanks Rodger.  If you think ahead it's easy to handle.  It takes a lot of practice and knowing what steps are needed at what phase of flight, and when it all comes together it's a real wonder.  Very satisfying.

Archived