TrueEarth GB Central XP11 - lasties ...

Left it downloading and installing overnight and have been flying around the Wirral and Liverpool bay up to Blackpool in VR all morning. Absolutely superb job you guys have done on this. You’ve even modelled Moreton Lighthouse exactly as it is and not just used a generic one. Amazing. Thank you ORBX. And just learned you’ll be doing EGGP to compliment even further. Brilliant! :)

11 hours ago, John Venema said:

Please Flavio, that is your third remark about XP vs P3D in 24 hours. Please stop making comparisons; each person has their preferred simulator and we won't tolerate platform wars or trolling on these forums.

8 hours ago, flavio58 said:

I apologize for my intolerance, obviously everyone makes the choices he wants. Mine was just a huge appreciation to all of you regarding the Laminar Research simulator, the Prepar3d platform is just as nice, I used it up until a few years ago.

Well done guys.  This is one of the many things I like about this Forum, ie potentially acrimonious things are sorted out quickly and nicely. Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/8/2018 at 8:08 AM, John Venema said:

We are actually working on the railway network for all of the UK, with proper engines, carriages and liveries. We can do the sunken lines with embankments though, but that comes with a performance cost. We're continuing R&D on this stuff.

This sounds awesome. I love the increased resolution of the road traffic in TE GB. Would it be possible to have road traffic slow down for 90 degree corners and traffic circles?

40 minutes ago, BobT said:

This sounds awesome. I love the increased resolution of the road traffic in TE GB. Would it be possible to have road traffic slow down for 90 degree corners and traffic circles? 

Why should it ?.

It doesn't appear to slow down in real life.:banghead:

Archived