Orbx Southampton (EGHI) Static Aircraft removal

Andrew Hobbs

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/13/2018 at 11:02 PM, Andrew Hobbs said:

Hi, 

I am looking to removing the static aircraft on my Orbx Southampton as i fly on vatsim and don't want to see static aircraft around the airfield, there is no way of doing it in the control panel, has any one got any suggestions, 

Many Thanks

Andrew

Overlay editor is visual, very simple :)

I hope laminar will add some proper traffic or WT3 gets better, VATSIM is hit and miss really, fine for that times that works out as you need it... PILOT2ATC is way better as it is always there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Orbx, please listen to the user/customer community on this one and have the control panel option to remove the static aircraft. Not sure why this option was left out while your other airports have the option; guessing it was just a simple oversight.

Please at least post to this topic and let us know the message has been received.

Thanks!

Hello "FlighSimFan",

welcome to the forums.

I have had a look through  "your other airports" for X Plane 11 and unless you and I have different versions of them,

EGFF is the only airport that has a control panel option to disable static aircraft.

There is only EGCB with a control panel at all, the others don't have one.

I expect that the developer, @Greg Jones will take a look at the request.

Isn’t there an option in Xplane settings some where to turn off static aircraft as I thought the same when I bought Southampton back a while and I believe I did post about it and someone said to do this and I just unticked static aircraft. Can not remember but sure it’s somewhere in Xplane itself. I certainly didn’t have to bother with the Overlay editor. Derek.

• 1 year later...

Archived