NT not so empty

teecee

Biggest beer drinkers in the world live there, that place gives you a super big thirst. Fast as you drink it you sweat it out. I was there many many years ago about sixty actually:( like to back and see it   now, but I don't think I could handle the heat. Course the pubs there are air conditioned these days, so maybe...……...:)

Don

I know it is worth clicking a link on your posts, Terry. Great perspective & light.

On 10/18/2018 at 2:01 PM, Aussieflyer38 said:

Biggest beer drinkers in the world live there, that place gives you a super big thirst. Fast as you drink it you sweat it out. I was there many many years ago about sixty actually:( like to back and see it   now, but I don't think I could handle the heat. Course the pubs there are air conditioned these days, so maybe...……...:)

Don

I have read the people down there measure the temperature in "beer per hour", as they sweat it out so direct.

On 10/18/2018 at 5:31 PM, teecee said:

I love the area, I lived there for about ten years in the seventies and eighties..Worked for TAA at the airport. Terry.

I couldn´t imagine TAA had airport services at such remote places - 160 mls from Alice!

Archived