KBFI to CYVR - 2

magic1

2 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Hey magic1. Loved them, especially the silhouette shot in #2. Hot little Honda, eh? Thanks!

Thanks Rodger - actually the jet is an Epic Victory not a Honda jet. The add-on from Lionheart Creations has excellent 2D panels for IFR flights.

I believe in real life there was only 16 actual aircraft built before they went out of production.

from Wikipedia...

The Epic Victory was the second experimental jet designed by Epic Aircraft, a company that was based in Bend, Oregon. Epic Aircraft declared bankruptcy in 2009. Its assets were acquired by Aviation Industry Corporation of China and LT Builders Group; which as of July 2010 were in the process of restarting production of the Victory

3 minutes ago, magic1 said:

Thanks Rodger - actually the jet is an Epic Victory not a Honda jet. The add-on from Lionheart Creations has excellent 2D panels for IFR flights.

I believe in real life there was only 16 actual aircraft built before they went out of production.

from Wikipedia...

The Epic Victory was the second experimental jet designed by Epic Aircraft, a company that was based in Bend, Oregon. Epic Aircraft declared bankruptcy in 2009. Its assets were acquired by Aviation Industry Corporation of China and LT Builders Group; which as of July 2010 were in the process of restarting production of the Victory

Thanks for the correction, Magic. I should have recognized the sharper nose. 

12 minutes ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Thanks for the correction, Magic. I should have recognized the sharper nose. 

just one engine as well, I think the Honda has two.

There is another similar light jet - the Cirrus which is also single engine and similar to the Victory.  The Cirrus also has a "V" tail.

All cool jets.

11 hours ago, adambar said:

Terrific shots Magic! :)

10 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Grand set indeed.

cheers

Iain

9 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Very nice Magic, especially number four!!

9 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Some beautiful images of this wonderful little jet.:)

Thanks Guys!

Archived