Freeware airport requests

Hi there!

I would really love to see Fijian airports in Orbx style pleeease :).  You all at Orbx did such a fantastic job of Samoa... and Fiji is very neglected in the flightsim community and for us here downunder, Fiji has a special place in many of our hearts I know and definitely in mine ... Would you please consider doing the Fiji Islands... perhaps the bigger airports like Nadi and Nausori could be payware, but as far as freeware goes, the outer islands would be wonderful...especially Lakeba in the chiefly island group of Lau :). My best friend is a chief from Lakeba and has asked if this could please be added to the world of flightsimming :) It's a 1.25 hour flight by Twin Otter from Nausori and because it is so remote, it only handles one flight every Thursday...and the odd charter flight for nurses/other medical staff at times and its in the middle of a forest reserve. When I go to Lakeba again I will take plenty of pictures to help out with development.

Edited by Timmoakl37
Extra info

• 5 weeks later...

I will add a few for P3D that are outside of the "I really want my random home airport in here" requests. 

KOSH - Hello? I still can't believe that there isn't a good P3D scenery for Oshkosh. The reasons why it should be done are obvious, but the Orbx team is the only one I would want to do it. The immediate area around should be covered as well to include the Fisk arrival, Oshkosh Seaplane base, and two or three other small strips in the area

KFFA - First Flight Airport - Kill Devil Hills, NC - Who doesn't want to make the pilgrimage flight to Kittyhawk? The Orbx global scenery is ok but it would be neat to see this simple, humble, but popular airport (and Wright Brothers monument/museum next door) given the Orbx payware treatment. 

KMMV - Mc Minnville, OR - Just south of KPDX and in the PNW region it has a great museum where the Spruce Goose currently lives and a water park built around a 747.

S16 - Copalis State Beach, WA - Also in the PNW region but the US's only public use beach runway. There isn't much there but I was surprised to find NOTHING there with the region 

T67 - Hicks Airfied - Fort Worth, TX - a very unique, small, and busy airport with train tracks running right next to the runway, an amazing restaurant on the north end, and a lot of aviation businesses and hangars around. it would be cool the have the pedestrian vehicle traffic modeled that has to drive the full length of the only taxiway to get to the Beacon Cafe on the north end. Traffic can get interesting on a busy Sunday. 

C77 - Poplar Grove, IL - Ok this is my home airport, but it is an incredible place. Very vintage/grass roots aviation oriented with two of the nicest grass runways that I have ever seen. Many unique hangar designs, a public airpark, very well known engine shop, busy flight school, museum, statue/monument to Jeppesen, fishing pond and lots of other neat things that I think would make it fit in well on the Orbx list

06C - Schaumberg, IL - Only 6 miles from KORD, this busy little airport has one of the best $100 hamburger destinations in the country - Pilot Pete's. It would mix well with the DD Chicago Airports package. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Good afternoon, since I have bought the LEAS airport and I understand that it will be updated for MSFS2020 is it possible that in this package the Morgal LEMR will enter the airfield?

Thank you

Spoiler
Spoiler

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...