Black Tulip Field?

Wakashi

This post is for @olderndirtand anybody else that want to look of course! :D  OND challenged me to find the Black Tulip field or at least that's how I took his comment "Now find the Black Tulip Field"' after I found the Nieuwe Church in Delph.  You be the judge on whether I did or not, it sure looks like it could be one to me, if not I stand corrected.  Coordinates are on one of the shots.  I'm going back with a chopper or trike for a little lower and slower view later! 

Lots of fields of flowers show up at about 5000', mighty fine colors, reds, whites, yellows, pinks and purples! B)

T2klYkk.jpg

More of the same but no black yet.... :ph34r:

W3rgKC3.jpg

...And then, what pops up out of the co-pilot's side window! :lol:

fLXqJeJ.jpg

If that's not a black tulip field then it's fresh turned ground for planting some black ones! :rolleyes:  What do you think!!

MC2fkex.jpg

8 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

I think your sealed orders will say'"stamen and wait to see what colour the tulips grow into.":wacko:

Just as long as this doesn't give you a stigma.:wacko:

A very colourful:) floral set Roger, most enjoyable.

Very punny Martyn, thanks for the comments!

2 hours ago, paulb said:

Impressive shots Roger! :)

Thanks to you Paul.

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice Roger, really like your Ariel sleuthing but I'm curious, do they actually grow black tulips?  Never seen one before.

Thanks Jack, yes they are real, google Keukenhof for more info, a large tulip garden!

3 minutes ago, olderndirt said:

Keep looking - I only read about them in a book :).

I’m kinda satisfied with my find OND :D, if I find better I will post it, I was looking for an enormous field, kind of a POI thing, is that what you read about?

Archived