No Means NO!

Hi all. I'm learning that one of the biggest perks of being  a senior, senior citizen is that I can say no to pretty much anything I don't want to do. Anything requiring a tie?--No. Anything requiring extended time with unpleasant company?--No. Anything requiring attentiveness past my shrinking boundaries?--No. And so forth.

My question is--as an Old Coot, what things do you enjoy saying 'NO" to?

• 1 month later...

That reminds me Rodger.  You wouldn't get into quite a lot of our golf clubs even nowadays without a tie and jacket on.   Even in out humble club, if you're eating in the dining room you would be expected to wear a tie.

Never mind though, if you come over to visit we could take you to a fellow golfers restaurant in town and he is pretty liberal.  He'll even take well behaved dogs, so you should be alright.;)

John

You should have gone to our favourite Chinese restaurant in  Soho.  Anything goes and the Chinese never wear ties.   And the food is wonderful.

33 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Apparently there is a Chinese Massage in town where anything goes and they never wear much at all.:o

My wife said to me, "NO.":angry:

We were reading about messages, not massages, Martyn! Good that you have married a corrective.

Archived