Canyon tour at Pearson

Just now, Sniper31 said:

Very neat Jack, and cool livery! Only problem is I didn't notice any canyons on this tour ;) 

Oh, you're right, well, ah, hm, how about those far off distant canyons in the second to last one?  Reaching? :D

8 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Very neat Jack, and cool livery! Only problem is I didn't notice any canyons on this tour ;) 

Isn't a canyon artillery, from the Deep South?:huh:

They are often kept behind the Hawg Sheyd.:o

5 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Martyn!  It is rather cool ain't it?  And....It's blue! :P

It is a bluetiful livery Jack, you would have to be brave to fly in it though.:wacko:

I was going to mention squalls but the similar word is apparently now offensive, is there anything that isn't. I wondered why we don't get John Wayne Westerns on the TV anymore.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, lifejogger said:

Hey Jack I enjoyed the flight and the screenies!!!  And thanks for posting this flight because I have that airport and I have not flown out of it yet, so I am off to plan a flight.

Cool!  Thanks John, it’s cool because it’s nicely detailed and a stone’s throw from PDX and downtown Portland 

45 minutes ago, paulb said:

Super shots Jack! :). I too enjoy the trains in some orbx scenery.

Thanks Paul!  Cool ain’t they?  Wish I had more time, I had a model train setup I was building in HO but had to sell it all in an emergency a few years ago.  It’s such a fun hobby but no time for it now 

Archived