All Change

VH-KDK

I hade done  a post of a flight in England but with the preview post option now missing I have had to scrap it as I made a mistake with the order the images were shown.

So instead here is a view of a Beech 200 departing from Broome.

Gre90JZ.jpg

What do you mean the preview option is missing , for us old coots those are words that send shivers down my spine Martyn . I hope this is just a temporary situation , and it will be resolved shortly . :banghead::o:lol:

Cheers

John

2 hours ago, BradB said:

What do you mean the preview option is missing , for us old coots those are words that send shivers down my spine Martyn . I hope this is just a temporary situation , and it will be resolved shortly . :banghead::o:lol:

Cheers

John

Thanks John, a total brain(?) fade early this morning.:angry:

I hope all is as good as can be expected with you.:)

33 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Thanks John, a total brain(?) fade early this morning.:angry:

I hope all is as good as can be expected with you.:)

The river crest was on 5-30 , just waiting for the flood waters to recede now . Hopefully the restoration crews can start there work the end of next week ( 6-8 ) . 

John

23 hours ago, paulb said:

Nice shot Martyn! The 'orange' landscape in parts of Australia always interests me. :)

Thank you Paul, it is an amazing sight ,  mile after mile of it. Such a contrast to Europe.

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Thank you Paul, it is an amazing sight ,  mile after mile of it. Such a contrast to Europe.

I went to the Far East a lot when I was younger and working, but never got as far as Australia. I wish now that I had made the effort and visited both Australia and New Zealand. 

3 hours ago, paulb said:

I went to the Far East a lot when I was younger and working, but never got as far as Australia. I wish now that I had made the effort and visited both Australia and New Zealand. 

Where was that Paul, Dover?:wacko::lol::lol:

That is a shame, do you ever reckon you will make it down here.

That is one problem of getting older, all the things you wished you had done.:(

53 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Where was that Paul, Dover?:wacko::lol::lol:

That is a shame, do you ever reckon you will make it down here.

That is one problem of getting older, all the things you wished you had done.:(

I have been to Dover as well Martyn! :lol:

Too old now sadly and don't like flying any more. I don't have many regrets really which is good. But, I should have taken the opportunity to visit when I had the chance.

9 hours ago, paulb said:

I have been to Dover as well Martyn! :lol:

Too old now sadly and don't like flying any more. I don't have many regrets really which is good. But, I should have taken the opportunity to visit when I had the chance.

That is good not having many regrets Paul but a shame you don't like flying as it has never been better.;)

Archived