SF 340 into NZMF

gregmorin

Beautiful aircraft at one of the world's most beautiful places Greg!  I've been slowly watching the Hobbit movies and the making of them.  I've only seen the first one so far on my iPad and the making of it is amazing because they show New Zealand and I have to say, New Zealand to me has to be the most beautiful place on the planet.

Seeing this aircraft in more and more sets of great looking screenshots. Some nice flying this bird into Milford and capturing some good action shots. I also noticed you found the sweeping guy ;) 

On 5/25/2018 at 7:48 AM, Iain Emms said:

Great set of shots. 

cheers 

Iain 

Thanks Iain

23 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Beautiful aircraft at one of the world's most beautiful places Greg!  I've been slowly watching the Hobbit movies and the making of them.  I've only seen the first one so far on my iPad and the making of it is amazing because they show New Zealand and I have to say, New Zealand to me has to be the most beautiful place on the planet.

Thanks Jack

23 hours ago, mikee said:

Beautiful Shots , i like the plane a lot :)

Thanks Mikee

22 hours ago, paulb said:

Great shots Greg! :)

I like that livery a lot! ;)

Thanks paulb

22 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Seeing this aircraft in more and more sets of great looking screenshots. Some nice flying this bird into Milford and capturing some good action shots. I also noticed you found the sweeping guy ;) 

Thanks Sniper. Thank you for your service this Memorial Day weekend.

Greg

Archived